Thursday, October 2, 2008

WTF: Palin

I will try to restrain the invectives leaving my mouth as I get an aneurysm from the vice presidential debate. Sweet fucking lord Palin gets on my nerves. "I'm just a sweet folksy person who's one of you, so you should, like, vote for me, because I'm from a blue collar small town background and I know how you think, you betcha!" Argh!!!! It was bad enough listening to W for the last 8 fucking years. I cannot take any more of this crap. I was reading an article about how many people actually like Palin because she's "one of us." So they'll vote for her because of that. Personally, I don't want Joe down the street running the damn country, I want someone who actually has a fucking clue! Her main qualifications seem to be that she's personable and one of us. All she seems to be doing during the debate is showing that she's a regular Joe, to reinforce that. And, of course, regurgitating talking points. Sarah hon, you're not qualified, you're not a maverick, and just because you say something doesn't make it true. Oh yeah, and your accent gets on my nerves.

No comments: