Monday, July 30, 2012

Stupidity Rules!

Apparently most Americans are so stupid that certain items must be banned, so they don't die.  For example:  Buckyballs and Kinder eggs.

Buckyballs are these tiny high-powered magnets.  On one hand, I can understand the concerns - if you swallow more than 1 they can try to join together in your intestines so that you can't poop them out.  And that requires surgery.  And yes, accidents happen.  But in general, I would think simply keeping these out of the reach of kids would do the trick.


Kinder Eggs are a truly yummy creation.  They are hollow chocolate eggs.  Inside is a plastic container that has small parts that you put together to make a toy.  Everything from a figurine to a sail boat or a car.  Obviously these are a choking hazard for small children.  Which is why my mom always took the toy container away from my little brother until he was a little older.

What I'm trying to say is: "Don't be an idiot!"  Do we really need the government to ban Kinder Eggs because kids might swallow the toys?  Well then I have a great idea - ban PENNIES!  Pennies are small and easily swallowable and show up everywhere.  Just look on the ground next time you're out and about.  And, I'm fairly sure the metals used in pennies are toxic.  So, US Government:  Please save us from the scary pennies before we all die of stupidity.

No comments: